- 11,000 square foot main floor includes auditorium with seating for 600 in regular and community gatherings.
- A full basement will serve children, youth ministry and outreach programs with 11,000 square feet of flexible space.
- Engineered for sound, lighting and visual capabilities that will facilitate clarity in the spoken message and connected, lively worship.
- Café for people to connect with each other before and after Sunday gatherings.
- Mezzanine with fellowship and prayer area.
- More capacity for community use and the addition of a pre-school.
- Eaglemont Christian Church has set a $6 million budget for the expansion.
- The estimated cost for the new facility is $5.77 million.
- $4 million is the milestone at which Pastor’s Council will make a recommendation to Core Team members regarding what deb load, if any, is needed. That decision will impact when construction begins.
- $2 million is the maximum Eaglemont Christian Church would be permitted to borrow (Pentecostal Assemblies Of Canada Policy).
The architectural drawings were developed to show the building expansion layout and its various components. They are conceptual drawings, not detailed building plans (those will be developed before construction starts).
To view drawings, click here.
To define what needed to be accomplished and how the project was going to proceed, Eaglemont Christian Church started the faith expansion process with the development of a project charter. The project charter is one of the first steps in the project planning process following completion of the project initiation phase. In the church’s case, the initiation phase was when Council brought the Building Expansion vision before the church for a formal vote in March 2014